Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inaugural Post


So here we are friends.  I am going to try my hand at blogging as way to share what's on my mind, organize all the wonderful notions I come across on the internet and never know what to do with, but also to stay more in touch with all my friends.  A way for us to share ideas and thoughts.  I hope those of you who find my meanderings interesting will follow me, join in on the discussion, and help me build something worthwhile.  I promise to take the bloggers oath of posting regularly, not rambling too much and at the very least sending out some interior/art/culture eye candy when I don't have a story to tell.

So welcome to Notions Of An East Bay Gentleman..I hope you find something here that will inspire you.

Cheers!

Bye for now.

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment